Hi everyone,
This is the first in a series of (many) posts from me, First Mate (Bridget), which will outline the journey of our (my, Ken and Captain's Dog (EBT) George's) move from the old 'terra firma' in Suffolk to a life on the waterways aboard our (still to be built at the moment) narrowboat 'Waveney'..
Over the coming months I will explain how we came to decide to give it all up for a watery life and all about how, where, when and of course by whom 'Waveney' will be built.
I hope to include photos of her build progress and the completed product (if I ever work out how this blog works!).
After all that is done I will continue to bore you all with tales and photos of our riparian adventures (and disasters too I shouldn't wonder!) as we travel the waterways of England.
So if you haven't fallen asleep yet and are agog to find out what we're up to read on!
Cheers B. xx